We are based right on the waterfront on the Leeward Channel next to Blue
Haven Marina 5-10 minutes from the majority of all Grace Bay resorts.
Providenciales PLS is the international gateway to and from the TCI. It is lucky to have a huge selection of direct flights from the USA, Canada and the UK. With more and more options it’s getting easier and easier to get here. Major Airlines include: American, Air Canada, British Airways, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, United, US Airways, WestJet
Inter Islands Flights
There are easy ways to check out the other islands of Turks and Caicos as well as other Caribbean Islands like Jamaica, Cuba, Bahamas, Domincan Republic, Puerto Rico and Haiti. We have two airlines servicing our and other islands. Inter Caribbean & Caicos Express.
Getting Around the Island
Points of interest on “Provo” are quite spread apart and taxis are not cheap so if you are wanting to get out and about, we highly recommend renting a car.
Remember to drive on the LEFT!!! Grace Bay Car Rentals – great variety of vehicles with a large fleet or Rent a Buggy – Jeep specialists
There are several taxi companies that can get you around as well. They are all independent, so you will likely get a card with a number to call the same one back. They are good and reliable and safe.
Big Blue offers a shuttle that runs from Turtle Cove area to Leeward for pick up at all major resorts along this stretch. Please keep in mind the shuttle is stopping at several resorts to pick up guests for Big Blue trips.
This can take longer meaning your pick up time might be earlier than if you drove yourself. It is also important if taking the shuttle, to be on time for your pick up so it will be on time for all guests waiting for a pick up. The shuttle will also return you to your hotel, there may be delays waiting for everyone to get back for the return shuttle.
Driving Directions to Big Blue from Grace Bay
– Head east past Club Med and the Golf course.
– Through Leeward Security gates.
– STRAIGHT over the first round about and turn LEFT at the next round about, OPPOSITE the International School.
– Follow signs toward Blue Haven and pass Blue Haven to your right.
– Follow that road until you see the Big Blue sign.
– There is a parking lot there. Big Blue is on the left. Come on in!
Driving from Chalk Sound, Silly Creek,
Discovery Bay, Long Bay, Turtle Cove area
– Head east on Leeward Highway.
– FOLLOW signs to the CONCH FARM.
– Pass Shore Club entrance on your right, keep going until you get to Governor’s Road. Drive through the security gates with Leeward on them to the LEFT.
– Keep going to the first round about. There is a school at this intersection.
Turn right onto Marina Street at the round about towards Blue Haven Marina.
– Follow the road until you see the
Big Blue sign.
How to get to Kitebeach for lessons
– If you are staying at a resort in the Grace Bay area, our location on Long Bay to the east of the Shore Club is perhaps 5 minutes away.
– All the taxis know where the Shore Club entrance is. You would just tell them Long Bay Kite Beach, by the Shore Club Entrance.
Driving to Long Bay from West side
of the island or Grace Bay
– Get to the Leeward Highway.
– Turn into the Shore Club entrance. Go to the end and turn right, then there will be an immediate left. You will see a beach entrance sign and a parking area.
– Park where you can. Don’t leave any valuables in the car.
– Head to the beach access and you will see Big Blue immediately to your left.